... but behind the scenes has been pretty crazy. If you missed my post on Instagram the other day, here's a few things that have occurred in the past few weeks!
- We had a few of our images shared in Cincinnati Wedding Magazine. We aren't the type that cares too much about being published, but it's always pretty awesome to see your work in print form!
- We were nominated for Best of 2017 Wedding Photography over at City Beat Cincinnati! (Winners announced soon. Fingers crossed.)
- Rock N' Roll Bride, one of the coolest wedding blogs out there, chose one of our weddings in their top 20 of 2016 (out of 400 REAL weddings that they shared on their blog! PS. We're big fans of the real deal.)
- We've been working crazy hard to finish up our 2016 weddings and we seriously can't wait to share a recap with you.
- We already kicked off our 2017 season with some pretty awesome weddings and will be sharing sneak peeks soon!
- We've felt incredibly blessed to have so many amazing clients in our lives. This past year was a crazy one and we are so unbelievably thankful for every single couple that we worked with in 2016. Also, our 2017 is almost completely booked (which is seriously amazing you guys. We're so overwhelmed with gratitude for the people that allow us to do this job) and we can't wait for what this year has in store for us.
- Lastly, we have a few pretty big announcements coming in the next few weeks, so stay tuned! :)